This policy provides information on what data we collect and how we use it.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you specifically give it to us, in which case we will hold that information in confidence and only use it in accordance with our legitimate interest in servicing your enquiry.
This website is owned and maintained by
Adventure Playgrounds Wales, Bronllwyn Penparc Cardigan Ceredigion Wales SA43 1RG UK.
You may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone or post. Our phone number is 029 2002 3307, or you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect from you?
Browsing our website does not require you to pass on any personally identifiable information.
However, if you choose to contact us relating to our services then we may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Your postal address and or post code
- Other information you may choose to leave relevant to your enquiry
What we do with the information we collect
- The most important reason we collect your information is to enable us to communicate with you relating to your enquiry.
We also gather and store this information to understand customer needs and provide customers with a better service, and helps us with the following;
- To improve our products and services we offer our customers
- Internal record keeping.
- If you consent, send promotional emails/newsletters or call you to discuss your enquiry or to inform you about products relating to your enquiry, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you have provided.
- If you consent, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes via email, phone or post.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and are committed to keeping your information safe and secure.
- We use google products to help us analyse the usage of our website. The information collected and analysed is anonymised
- To fulfil orders, deliveries, postage may require us to inform 3rd parties of name and address information
- Our CRM provider also collects and processes information on our behalf to help us understand and provide services for your requests and needs
- Our Content Management system also sets a cookie
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
Our CRM system also sets a cookie (cc_cookie_id). This cookie helps us understand how people that enquire about our services interact with our website.
How to block cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please set your browser to reject or block cookies. Wikihow explains how to block cookieson common devices. This search string will help you find out how to delete cookies on your devices.
Contact & Communication
When you contact this website and/or its owners, you do so at your own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at your own risk.
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely, as detailed in the GDPR law. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process.
We may use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services we offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Contact and Updates to this policy
This website is owned and maintained by
Adventure Playgrounds Wales, Yr-Hen-Dy, Pen-Y-Bryn, Cardigan, SA43 3NN, UK.